Thurow Primary Preventive Healthcare
We currently hold contracts with the following insurance companies:
Thurow Primary Preventive Healthcare Payments Explained:
Please Contact Your Insurance Company
- Anthem BCBS (all commercial except Blue Priority & Blue Priority X)
- Children's Community Health Plan (Commercial and MAHM)
- Common Ground Cooperative (Commercial/Marketplace Empower Network)
- Exceedent LLC (Commercial self-insured)
- Health Payment Systems (Commercial self-insured)
- Icare (Medicaid HMO Medicare Plan Family Care Partnership)
- Network Health Plan (Commercial HMO POS Marketplace & self-insured Medicare)
- Together with CCHP (Commercial Marketplace)
- Trilogy Health Networks (Commercial self-insured Worker's Comp)
- Trilogy Health Insurance (Medicaid HMO)
- United Healthcare (All commercial products)
- UHC Community Plan (Medicaid HMO)
- UHC Medicare & Retirement (Medicare HMO)
- Wisconsin Education Association (WEA)
We offer a 30% discount to uninsured patients when you pay for services on the date you are seen in the clinic. One of our laboratories, LabCorp, also offers a same-day discount of 50% for lab work drawn at one of their Patient Service Centers.
At Thurow Primary Preventive Healthcare, we take care to provide our customers high quality services personalized for their unique needs. We strive to make our payment process transparent and efficient. We employ a local billing company, Advanced Physician Solutions, to process and manage our patients' billing needs.
We do our best to keep our information regarding payments up to date. However, insurance plans and companies are constantly changing and there is incredible variation. All patients are responsible for contacting his/her insurance company for specific coverage/benefits relating to your particular plan.
If you have any question concerning payment or billing, please don't hesitate to contact us. Our friendly staff will help find the best solutions for you.
*This may not be a complete list and is subject to change. Please contact our office with further questions.
Please bring your insurance card with you to each visit!!
We accept all insurance plans! See below for our in-network contracts.